Tiwa Savage photos mek men eyes fall, as she slay for the cover of Parallel Magazine Special Edition.



Award-winning singer, wey be Tiwa Savage, nayim cover Parallel Magazine special edition like her husband house.


The mama of one, enter mek sense photo wey go mek boys eyes fall, con yarn with the magazine, about how God dey bless her ontop her career, how she dey manage her family, and many other things.

Read how she take yarn all her matter bellow..

Ontop her privacy matter: The art has made me a little bit more reserved because I am warier of people and situations…I think twice before I maybe dance spontaneously in the streets because people will judge and not understand.


Ontop why she no dey show her self like other artists:  To me, I always feel like I am still starting out…I still have so much to achieve.

Ontop African Music:  As a whole, if we come together as CEOs, video directors, photographers, and models all strategically placed in pockets, we can stand up and properly represent the African culture.


Ontop How she dey manage motherhood and her career: Sometimes people think that as an African woman, you’ve given birth and will never bounce back as before…when people say things like that they think it is supposed to tear you down but it actually does the opposite for me…It actually makes me want to prove you wrong.


Shoot Credits:
Photography: Patrick Amara@Pkdesignphotos
Creative Direction: Patrick Amara
Styling: Quina & Kenya
Hair: Debola Falana
Make Up: Joyce Jacob






Previous
Next Post »

Featured Video