"We go continue dey fight and gbege Corruption weather anybody like or not" actting EFCC Chairman Ibraham Magu.



Acting Chairman of EFCC, wey be Ibrahim Magu, don cross im mind say, dem go continue dey fight and gbege corruption, whether anybody like am likes it or not.


Magu wey Senate don reject two times for confirmation, yarn this one, as im dey talk with the members of EFCC yesterday, April 13th.

Read wetin im yarn below.

"We will continue to fight corruption whether anybody likes it or not. Because, we know that, that is the only way we can bring succor to this country. Now that we have found ourselves in this position, please, let us put heads together. My door is completely opened. If something is going on wrong, please come and tell me. If you don’t want to show your face, just write a letter to me. Information is very important. I am alone, if you don’t tell me what is wrong, I would not know. I don’t want to know what is right, just tell us how we can correct the system itself, because the system needs correction every day. People are complaining about corruption in the EFCC, which is not good. We should not allow some individuals to spoil our names here”

Previous
Next Post »

Featured Video