Nollywood Comedy actor Okon wey real name na Ime Bishop celebrate 3years Wedding Anniversary with wife.



Nollywood Comedy Actor wey name na Ime Bishop AKA Okon Celebrate 3years Wedding anniversary with him wife Idara.

Bishop Umoh 2

Dey celebrate Their wedding anniversary for on Oct 19.
Okon enter instagram, con post these pictures and write some kind touching things.

Read wetin him write

Just like a joke, it’s 3 years gone. I met her and decided to make her a part of my life forever. Looking back at the journey so far, I clearly see that I am bigger and better now than when I met her and I have the good Lord to thank.”
She is my wife, my mother, my sister, my night nurse, my number one fan, my pillar of support just in case I slip, my good luck charm, my sweet trouble maker, the Empress of my heart, the Vice President of Okon republic.” “I won’t forget to tell you that she is wonderful in my kitchen, an invaluable companion in my living room and the sole owner and possessor-in-chief of my “mumu button” in the other room. Strong woman God gave me who always has my back.
 Bishop Umoh 1
             Bishop Umoh      



Previous
Next Post »

Featured Video