Mercy Johnson don pour praise ontop her husband as dem swear her in, as the SSA to Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello



Pidgin News: "Odi, I worship the very ground u walk on. Thank you for every opportunity, love, honesty and words.' Mercy Johnson tell her husband.


Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson enter her IG page, con thank her husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie, for say im support her after dem swear her enter office, as the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Kogi State Governor Yahaya Bello, ontop Entertainment, Arts and Culture matter.


Read wetin she write:

'He supports my every move once its right and tells me not to move an inch once it's wrong. Once again he has given me his blessings on this challenge. Odi, I worship the very ground u walk on. Thank you for every opportunity, love, honesty and words.'

Previous
Next Post »

Featured Video