Electric shock SS3 Student die as im try to charge phone with naked wire.



This ss3 student wey name na Godwin Ejeh die as im go charge phone with naked wire.for Benue state on the 6th of October.


As the matter be 18years old Godwin go charge im phone with naked wire for im school hostel. na there electric for take im life. dey don buriel am for on the 7th of october inside im village for  Ekere Owukpa, Ogbadibo local government area Benue state.

READ wetin the principal of the school Mr Ella Samuel talk ontop the matter.
"I received a call from one of my staff yesterday while I was on an assignment that one of my students has been shocked by electric, that I should rush down to the clinic immediately, on reaching the clinic. I only came to meet his dead body. On getting back to my school, after some findings, I discovered that incident happened while he was trying to charge his phone according to another student by the name lucky who witness the incident. I sincerely sympathize with the family of deceased and I pray his soul rest in perfect peace. Amen,"


Previous
Next Post »

Featured Video